If you live in the South Hams district of Devon, you may be considering making a personal injury compensation claim. You can file claims in South Hams using our services at Accident Advice Helpline. Why not contact us now and find out more about the claims’ process and whether or not you have grounds to make a claim for injuries?

Making claims in South Hams

It’s easy to make claims in South Hams with us at Accident Advice Helpline. Contact us now for expert legal advice.

You can speak with one of our legal team to find out if you can begin your potential claim. Tell the advisor about your accident and injuries and he or she will tell you if your claim is valid.

If you do have a valid claim to make, you can start it on the phone. You don’t necessarily need to go to a lawyer’s office in the South Hams district, or elsewhere, to make a personal injury compensation claim.

You need to be able to prove that you were not to blame for your accident. You also have to prove that it was the fault of someone else.

It is usual to have to file a personal injury compensation claim within three years of the accident, if it happened in this country. Please note, however, that there are some accidents which have much shorter limitation periods. You need to find out precisely how long is left for you to file your particular claim.

How much compensation might I receive?

There’s no way of telling you exactly how much compensation you could receive if your claim is accepted. There are so many factors to be taken into consideration. These include your personal circumstances as well as the extent and severity of your injuries.

For example, if you have what is classed as a moderate or minor elbow injury (most elbow injuries fall into this category) you could receive a maximum of £10,175. You may be awarded less, of course. If the injury is more serious, then you would expect to be awarded more in terms of compensation. Compensation for the injury sustained is only a part of the total awarded.

Take our 30 Second Test to get a rough idea of the amount of compensation you might receive.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

Why not pick up the phone now and contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for more information and help with your potential claim?

Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. To call from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. It is possible that you might have to leave a message if there is no one available to take your call. If that happens, we will call you back as quickly as we can.

You can send us the text message “claim 365” if you prefer. Send this message to 88010 and we will call you to discuss your potential clam.

Contact us by phone or text now for expert legal advice.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.