If you live in South Derbyshire and have been injured in an accident, you may be wondering how you go about making claims in South Derbyshire. Wonder no more, just talk to us at Accident Advice Helpline.

Making claims in South Derbyshire

To make a personal injury compensation claim you have to prove that the accident in which you were injured was not your fault. You also need to be able to prove that another person was responsible for the accident. With help from our legal team at Accident Advice Helpline, you may be eligible to make a claim.

If you use our services at Accident Advice Helpline, you will find that making claims in South Derbyshire is not as difficult as you had imagined. To begin with, you can speak with one of our friendly, professional advisers on the phone. Explain how your accident occurred, and when, describe the circumstances of the accident. and the advisor will then tell you if your particular claim is valid.

If your claim is a valid one, you can start making the claim over the phone. You may not have to visit a lawyer’s office, although you may be asked to have another medical examination.

What documents do I need to file my claim?

You will certainly need your medical records if you pursue a personal injury compensation claim. These will serve to prove that you had medical treatment after your accident. If you didn’t receive medical attention, this could damage your claim.

Your medical records are also needed in order to work out how much compensation you might be awarded for your injuries if your claim is successful. These describe your injuries in detail.

This part of the compensation comes in to the category of general damages. These are awarded for the pain, distress and suffering you endured because of your injuries. General damages can also be awarded for loss of amenity. This means that if you can’t do anything now, that you enjoyed doing before your accident, such as a sport or hobby, you can be compensated for this loss of enjoyment.

If the police were present at the accident scene, you will also need a copy of their accident report.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

You should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for more information and expert advice about your potential claim. Call or text us at any time, every day of the year.

If you call from a landline use our freephone number, which is 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. If you find that there is no one to answer your call, leave a message and we will call you back.

To contact us by text, send the message “claim 365” to 88010. We will call you to discuss your potential claim.

Contact us now for expert legal advice.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.