If you live in the South Bucks area you may be wondering how to file personal injury claims in South Bucks. You may not have done anything about making a claim yet, as you don’t feel like finding a solicitor to help you with your claim because you are still recovering from your injuries. It might surprise you to know that claims in South Bucks can be filed with the help of Accident Advice Helpline. You may not have to go leave your home to file a claim for your injuries.

How to make claims in South Bucks

The first step toward actually making a personal injury compensation claim can be to find out if you have grounds on which to base a claim. To do this, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

You can speak on the phone with one of our legal experts. You can ask any questions you have about your potential claim and the claims’ process. The adviser will need to know exactly how your accident happened and when it occurred.

When you have described the circumstances of your accident and also described your injuries, the adviser will be able to tell you whether or not you have a valid claim to file. If your claim is valid, you can begin the claims procedure over the phone.

Don’t hesitate to contact us, as there are deadlines, or limitation periods, for filing claims. When the limitation period is up you would have difficulties filing a claim. You would have to prove that before the deadline, there had been extraordinary circumstances which had stopped you filing the claim.

Why make things more difficult than they need to be? Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.


You need to file your personal injury compensation claim as soon as you reasonably can after the accident. Although most claims can be settled out of court within six months, sometimes they are disputed. If your claim is disputed it will need to go through the court system.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at once

Whatever the time, you can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert help and advice about your potential claim.

Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. Alternatively, to call us on a mobile ring 0333 500 0993. We hope you will leave a message if your call cannot be answered by a member of our staff. We will call you back as soon as we can.

If you prefer, just send the text message “claim 365” to us on 88010. We will phone you to discuss how we can be of help with your potential claim.

So call or text us now to find out how we can assist you with that potential claim.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.