Have you been injured in an accident that was not your fault? If you live in Solihull, you may be contemplating the thought that you could make a claim for your injury. You may not have a clue how to start the procedure of making claims in Solihull. If that is true, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can help you and give you expert legal advice about your potential claim.

Making claims in Solihull for personal injuries

If you contact us at Accident Advice Helpline you can speak with one of our experienced advisers who can explain the claims’ process to you.

You can describe the circumstances that led up to your accident and explain when and where the accident occurred. The adviser will be able to tell you if your claim is a valid one. If it is, you will be able to start the claims’ process. This can usually be done over the phone.

To be entitled to make claims in Solihull, or elsewhere, for injuries sustained in accidents, you need to prove that:-

  • You were not responsible for the accident.
  • It was another person’s fault and caused through their negligence.
  • Your injuries were treated as soon as possible after the accident.

If you think that you can prove these three things with help from us at Accident Advice Helpline, contact us now.

Documents you will need to file a claim

The most important documents you need to file a personal injury compensation claim are your medical records. These serve two purposes.

  1. They show that you had medical treatment as soon as you possibly could after the accident.
  2. They describe your injuries in detail and are needed to assess how much you could receive in compensation for your injuries and the discomfort they caused you.

These medical records will also show if you have suffered any loss of amenity. Compensation will be paid for this if you cannot do a sport or hobby that you took pleasure in doing before your accident.

If the police were present at the accident scene, you will also need a copy of their accident report.

If you claim for loss of earnings, you will need to provide payslips.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline without delay

You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline whenever is convenient for you, as our lines are always open for your calls.

To call our freephone number from a landline, dial 0800 689 0500. If you ring from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Please leave a message if it is impossible for our staff to take your call. We will call you back as quickly as we can.

You can also text “claim 365” to 88010 and we will call you as soon as we can to discuss your potential claim.

Why not phone or text us now for help and expert legal advice regarding your potential claim?

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.