If you have been involved in an accident, you probably already know that you could be entitled to compensation. However, you may be wondering a bit about the process and the steps you need to take. Don’t panic, as we have put together this handy guide on claims in Rushcliffe to give you a helping hand.
Claims in Rushcliffe
First and foremost, it is vital to establish what makes you eligible for compensation, so you can determine whether you should make a claim. Essentially, you need to be able to answer yes to the following three questions:
- Was the incident caused because of someone else’s error or negligence?
- Did the accident happen within the last three years?
- Have you seen a doctor for your injuries?
If you passed those three questions, there is a very high chance that you are entitled to compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline
The next thing you need to do is find a quality lawyer who can work on your case and ensure you have the best chance of getting the full amount you deserve. Luckily, you don’t need to search far, as this is what Accident Advice Helpline can assist with.
We are one of the leading law firms in the United Kingdom, having been established in 2000 and boasting an exceptional reputation in the industry. All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis as well, which means you will only pay legal fees if your case is a success.
Of course, the success of your claim will largely be in your lawyer’s hands, yet there are steps you can take to help strengthen your case, such as:
- Keep proof of expenses – It is vital to keep proof of any costs you have incurred because of your injuries, such as medical expenses, loss of income, travel costs, childcare expenses and the cost of counselling, as you will be able to claim for these as special damages.
- Get the contact details of any witnesses – Witness statements can really help to strengthen your case.
- Take photographs – If applicable, take photographs of your injuries and any damage to the scene, for example, if you have been involved in a road traffic accident and there has been damage to the street and/or your vehicle, take photos of this.
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Lines are open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you back.