If you have been injured by a product which you have bought, you may be able to make compensation claims in Rhondda Cynon Taf against the manufacturer, or the store where you bought it. Knowing how to proceed with making a claim for a faulty product can help you to shorten the process, so that you are more likely to get the compensation that you want within the time limit that you need to abide by. Here are some ways for you to make a claim for a faulty product, and to speed the process up.

Make a complaint

If the product that is faulty has a number for complaints on the box, you can call this number to make a complaint and describe what happened direct to the manufacturer. Making a phone call to the manufacturer is a great way to begin any claim as they will be able to tell you who you need to speak to and whether or not this fault lies with them or the store. This tells you who you need to contact next. A complaint is also good to put in writing, so follow up your phone call with an email or letter, which you should keep a copy of for yourself. You should also keep any response from them, as this may be needed by your personal injury claim lawyer.

Provide details and a receipt

Whether you are complaining and making a compensation claim from the manufacturer or the store, you need to write down exactly what happened, what state the product was in when you first bought it and what happened in your accident. When you send copies of this (retain originals for yourself) to either the manufacturer or store, send the receipt as well to prove that you bought the product when you said that you did.

Making compensation claims in Rhondda Cynon Taf through Accident Advice Helpline

One of the ways in which you can make claims in Rhondda Cynon Taf much quicker and easier and so that you don’t need to be too involved in the process at all, is to work with Accident Advice Helpline on your claim. We have over 15 years’ experience working with the victims of accidents to make personal injury compensation claims, and are able to provide you with an experienced in house injury lawyer to make your claim on your behalf.

Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, 0333 500 0993 from a mobile or text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to a member of the friendly, helpful team about making a claim and to decide whether or not you have a good enough case for a successful claim yourself.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.