If your child has been injured because their school building was not well maintained, you may need to know more about compensation claims in Redditch. When you send your child to school, you have faith that they will keep something that is precious to you safe.

It is not easy to allow strangers to look after your child’s welfare, but you do it because you assume that a school building will be safe. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. However, the law lays down strict health and safety guidelines that are supposed to be followed. If they are not, and your child has been injured because of this, then you may be able to claim compensation.

It is imperative that your child gets medically examined. Apart from the obvious reason that your child’s welfare is priority, a medical examination will also help a compensation claim to get processed. The reason for this is that a medical report is required to work out the amount of compensation that should be paid out. Subsequently, the longer it takes for your child to recover, the bigger the compensation claim. There is a time limit for filing a claim, which is three years from the date of the accident, although it can sometimes be extended for minors.

You should find out more about compensation claims in Redditch

At this point you need expert advice, therefore you should ring Accident Advice Helpline. We were established in 2000 and have helped thousands of people like you to win compensation for their personal injuries. As specialists in our field, we also offer a friendly and professional service that concentrates on client satisfaction.

For instance, you will not have to pay to start a claim off, because all of our lawyers operate on a no win no fee basis. Neither will you be left with a hefty legal bill if your claim does not come to fruition. Furthermore, making an enquiry with us does not place you under any obligation to go ahead with a claim. If you qualify, you decide if you wish to proceed further.

Our 30-second test

Finding out if you do qualify is simplicity in itself. Our 30-second test not only determines this, but provides you with an estimate of what your claim could be worth, too. Basically, if your child has been in an accident that was due to a third party and you wish to find out more about compensation claims in Redditch, you should telephone Accident Advice Helpline now. The number is 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.