Pembroke Dock is a town in Pembrokeshire in South West Wales. It is the third largest town in Pembrokeshire after Milford Haven and Haverfordwest. The docks remained an official naval dockyard up until 2008, but the docks haven’t been actually used for active warships since the 1940’s. Now there is a ferry port with twice daily trips to Rosslare in Ireland, and the dry docks still remain.
Docks and ferry terminals can be dangerous places – slippery surfaces, bollards, and high edges can all be slip, trip and fall hazards. They can also be busy places. Cars are coming and going with drivers possibly distracted by the excitement of their holidays. This means that there are many claims in Pembroke Dock.
It doesn’t matter what type of accident you were involved in, Accident Advice Helpline can help you make claims in Pembroke Dock. We cover:
- Road Traffic Accidents – whether you are a passenger, a driver, a cyclist or a pedestrian, if it was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim. We specialise in whiplash injuries – these are caused by a head moving quickly forwards, backwards or sidewards and manifests itself as pain in the neck and back and stiffness. Even if a road accident seems minor, get yourself checked out just in case. Sometimes symptoms do not appear for a few days.
- Slips, trips and falls – these may happen on either public or private premises. If it is private, the owner is liable. If it is public, it is the responsibility of the council. Slips can be caused by spillages that haven’t been cleaned up, snow and ice that should have been cleared and unsigned wet floors. Falls and trips can be down to uneven paths and pavements, manhole covers and potholes. If it was not your fault, you can seek compensation.
- Accidents at work – Your employer has a responsibility to ensure the welfare and safety of its employees – providing safe work equipment, safety gear and proper training. If you are involved in an accident because of your employer’s failure to do this, you may be entitled to compensation.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline when making claims in Pembroke Dock
- Fifteen years of experience in helping people make personal injury claims
- An expert team of dedicated solicitors waiting to help you
- No win, no fee – if you don’t win your case there are no legal fees to pay
- Free, no obligation advice
- Recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen, a TV consumer rights champion
Get in touch today
Take our simple online test on our website to see if you are eligible to make a claim, and to find out much you may be entitled to. Alternatively, phone us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile phone.
Don’t let someone else’s negligence cost you; phone Accident Advice Helpline today and get the compensation you deserve.