Did you know that it is possible to make personal injury compensation claims in Haverfordwest over the phone? If you are able to prove that the accident you were injured in was the fault of someone else and not yours, you may be able to make a claim for your injuries.

Making injury claims in Haverfordwest

To make injury claims in Haverfordwest without the need to go to a lawyer’s office, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

The first step in the process of making any injury claim should be to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can speak with one of our expert legal advisers on the phone. If you explain exactly how your accident occurred the adviser will be able to tell you if you have good grounds on which to base a claim.

If you are told that you can make a claim, you can begin it on the phone. It’s easy to do and we work for our clients on a no win no fee basis.

Are you eligible to make a claim?

To make a claim for injuries arising from an accident, apart from having to prove that you were the victim of the accident, you also need to prove that you had medical treatment for your injuries immediately afterwards. Your medical records will prove that you did.

Your medical records describe your injuries in some detail, so they will be required, if your claim is successful, to assess just how much compensation you could be awarded for the pain, distress and suffering caused you by your injuries. This is part of the total amount of compensation you might receive.

You should find out from us at Accident Advice Helpline exactly how long is left for you to file your claim. Not all accidents and injuries have a three year limitation period.

If the police attended your accident scene, a copy of their accident report will be required, as it should help you prove that you did not cause the accident.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time of day or night, any day of the year for expert legal advice and professional help with your potential claim.

Call us on our freephone number from a landline. The number to ring is 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

Although our phone lines are always open, sometimes we are unable to answer the phone. Should this happen when you call us, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

To send us a text, send the message “claim 365” to 88010. We will call you to discuss how we can help you with your potential claim.

Why not call or text us now for expert legal advice?

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.