You might live in Eversley, Church Crookham, Heckfield or elsewhere in the Hart district and perhaps you are thinking about making a personal injury compensation claim. You may not have done anything to start the claims’ process yet because you don’t really know what to do. Perhaps you really don’t feel up to visiting a lawyer’s office, as you are still not fully recovered from your injuries.

Did you know that it is possible to make injury claims in Hart without going to see a lawyer? All you need to do is contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

Making personal injury claims in Hart

We suggest that you contact us at Accident Advice Helpline immediately for professional help and advice regarding your potential claim.

You can find out if you actually have a claim to file. All you need to do is talk with one of our expert advisers. Tell the adviser you speak with on the phone about our accident and injuries. Then the adviser will be able to tell you if you have a valid claim to file.

If you do have reasonable grounds on which to base a claim, you can start it over the phone. Making injury claims in Hart can be easy.

How long do I have to make my claim?

If you were injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault and it happened in the British Isles, you generally have three years to file a claim for injuries from its date. That is not always the case though. Sometimes you have much less time to file a claim. Find out now if you still have time to make your potential claim.

Once the deadline for making a claim passes, it is very difficult to start claims proceedings. To do so, you have to prove that you were unable to file the claim before because exceptional circumstances prevented you from doing so.

Contact Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice

You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline whenever is convenient for you. Our phone lines are always open. If you prefer, you can text us. If you text us, we will call you to discuss how we can help you with your potential claim. All you need to do is send the text “claim 365” to 88010.

If you call us from a landline, you can dial our freephone number. This number is 0800 689 0500. Call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.

Why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice and professional help with your potential claim. Don’t delay any longer as time may be running out.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.