If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, there is a very high chance that you could be entitled to personal injury compensation. In this post, we are going to take a look at some of the different types of cases to give you a good idea of what you can claim for.

Claims in East Riding of Yorkshire

  • Slips, trips and falls – Let’s begin with one of the most common types of personal injury claims in East Riding of Yorkshire. All you need to do is turn on the TV to see adverts from law firms saying they can help you to get compensation if you have slipped over at work or tripped on a broken pavement. If you have slipped, fallen or tripped, and it was not your fault, you will be able to claim.
  • Repetitive strain injury – Most people who suffer from this have been working at their computer desk for extended periods of time, however, repetitive strain injury can occur in many different types of jobs. If you feel your employer is to blame, let’s say they didn’t allow you to take a break, for example, then you would be entitled to compensation.
  • Car crashes – Road traffic accidents happen every day in the UK. If someone else caused the crash, you will be able to make a claim. If the driver flees the scene, you will still be able to make a case for compensation, even though you don’t actually know who caused the crash.
  • Product liability cases – All products have to go through rigorous testing before they are made available for public use. However, there are rare instances when goods fall through the wire. If you have been injured as a result, you will be able to claim, and these cases are known as product liability cases.
  • Industrial deafness – Last but not least, industrial deafness cases are unique in the sense that you will usually find yourself making a claim against someone you worked for years and years ago, as hearing loss tends to take a while to present itself. You will be entitled to claim if you feel your employer did not provide the correct protective equipment and/or training.

How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline

If you want to know more about claims in East Riding of Yorkshire, call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our friendly advisors will give you help and support all the way through your claim, without you having to pay any joey upfront, so why not start it today?

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.