When innocent victims make personal injury claims in Horsham, it can be for any number of different types of accidents. It is estimated that over 3 million of them happen in the UK every year, so we should not be surprised that the variety of them is huge.
Accidents that result in personal injury claims in Horsham
Accidents are usually sudden and unexpected, particularly if someone else caused it. The shock to the system of all involved can be worse than the physical injuries sustained, and sometimes this makes the victim suffer more from the accident that was not their fault. Just some of the accidents that happen on a regular basis include:
- Accidents at work caused when employers ignore health and safety regulations
- Road traffic accidents, which are mostly caused by driver error
- Slips, trips and falls are the most common of all accidents, and they happen in many different ways
- Food poisoning can happen anywhere you eat, or maybe because of a ready meal bought from a supermarket
- Industrial illnesses are something else your employer should protect you from, and the risk of most of them can be greatly reduced if you have the correct protective clothing or safety equipment.
Injuries from accidents can have life-changing effects for the victim and those close to them, and Accident Advice Helpline will account for this when we make personal injury claims in Horsham.
The expenses accidents can bring with them
There can be a variety of different things you find you suddenly have to pay because of the accident. Things like extra medical expenses, childcare, cleaners, gardeners, carers, and many other things that you would not normally need can sometimes be a necessity, even if it is just for a while until you have recovered from your injuries.
If your claim is successful, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to recover all these costs, and make sure they are paid for in the future if they are likely to be permanent.
Expert help from Accident Advice Helpline
To get your claim started, complete the 30-second test on our website, and get an estimate of how much your compensation could be. Or call our freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500, and speak to our friendly advisors. If you want to use your mobile, call 0333 500 0993. They will explain our no-win no-fee* agreement, and answer any questions you may have about making a personal injury compensation claim.
For expert advice that you can rely on, from experts who are dependable, make contact with us today.