Colchester is an historic town and also the largest settlement within the borough that shares its name, found inside the ceremonial County of Essex in the south of England. The town is situated approximately 51.2 miles (82.4 km) northeast of London and is connected to the capital by the A12 road and the Great Eastern rail line. As well as being well connected to the capital, the town of Colchester is also located just less than 30 miles (48 km) away from Stansted Airport and 20 miles (32 km) from the passenger ferry port of Harwich.

Colchester As A Commuter Town

It is due to these excellent transport links that Colchester has become a significant population centre and has also become a popular place to live with commuters who travel to and from London for work every day. In fact, a large proportion of the approximately 105,000 residents of Colchester work in London. What this means is that Colchester is busy in terms of both human activity and vehicular traffic and the combination of these two factors can unfortunately lead to accidents and injuries. So it makes sense for us to discuss personal injury compensation claims for Colchester residents.

Personal Injury Claims in Colchester

Personal injury compensation claims Colchester-based or not, can be pursued by an individual when they have been injured or have fallen ill and another party is demonstrably to blame, whether that party is an individual, a company or an organisation. It is as a means of recompense for pain inflicted upon a victim through no fault of their own that an individual can pursue claims Colchester-centred or otherwise. If this has made you think that you may be in a position to make a claim, then you will benefit from learning how long the entitlement to claim lasts and who you can trust to deal with your claim for you.

How Long An Entitlement To Claim Endures

In the vast majority of cases, an individual who is considering pursuing a claim must do so within three years of the incident in question or else their entitlement to claim lapses. The main types of claims which are not always subject to this restriction are those which regard either an injury to a minor or an industrial disease like asbestos poisoning.

Who To Trust With Your Claim

If you want your claim to be handled by a highly professional and dedicated team of personal injury specialists, then you should trust it to Accident Advice Helpline. You can contact them 24 hours a day and seven days a week on either 0800 180 4123 or 0333 500 0992 on a mobile.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.