Cheshire East is a unitary authority area within the ceremonial County of Cheshire in the north of England, which also has borough status. The area is situated with Cheshire West and Chester to the west, Greater Manchester to the north, Derbyshire to the east, and Staffordshire and Shropshire to the south. The most notable physical features within the area include the lowland area known as the Cheshire Plain and the southern hills of the Pennines range.

The unitary authority area under the control of the Cheshire East Council, came into being in 2009 after the passage of the Local Government and Public Involvement in Health Act 2007. The newly formed area was an amalgamation of the former boroughs of Macclesfield, Congleton and Crewe and Nantwich.

The Modern Day Area Of Cheshire East

It may well be inferred from the above information regarding the formation of the borough as an amalgamation of a number of former council areas, that Cheshire East would be a large unitary authority area. And this is true but the real scale of it is only revealed when you look at the statistics. The borough covers a land area of approximately 450 square miles, making it the 19th largest of the UK’s 326 districts and has a population of around 370,700 people, making it the 12th most populated. It is obvious therefore that Cheshire East is a busy and significant region, so this means that when it comes to the issue of personal injury compensation claims Cheshire East is also a comparatively likely source.

Personal Injury Compensation Claims in Cheshire East

It is true that when it comes to the issue of claims Cheshire East is a likely source, and this makes it crucial for you residents of the area to understand the ins and outs of the claims process. This is the case as you are comparatively more likely to one day need to pursue your own claims Cheshire East residents, and if you do then you will want to know how long you may have to begin proceedings and who you can trust to handle your case.

How Long Do You Have To Begin Claims Proceedings?

For most types of claim, you must begin claims proceedings within three years of the incident in question or else your entitlement to claim unfortunately lapses. This three year restriction is not always necessarily applied however to claims involving either an injury to a minor or an industrial disease.

Who To Trust To Handle Your Case

The best people to trust with your claim are undoubtedly Accident Advice Helpline, thanks to their 14 plus years’ worth of experience within the field. You can reach them 24 hours a day by calling either 0800 180 4123 or 0333 500 0992 on a mobile.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.