Central Bedfordshire is a unitary authority area within the ceremonial County of Bedfordshire, in the central part of the United Kingdom. The area was officially created on the 1st April 2009 when the district councils of Mid Bedfordshire and South Bedfordshire were merged with Bedfordshire County Council.

The Central Bedfordshire area is made up mostly of small towns and villages such as Toddington, Leighton Buzzard and Stanford, but also includes the settlements of Dunstable and Houghton Regis which form part of a large urban conurbation with neighbouring Luton. According to the latest available population data, the area of Central Bedfordshire is home to approximately 255,600 people and this makes it the 53rd most populated English district. It is due to the area’s status as a major population centre, therefore, that it makes sense for us to turn our attention to the issue of personal injury compensation claims in Central Bedfordshire.

Personal injury claims in Central Bedfordshire

When you live in an area of increased population the chance of accidents and injuries is higher, so it is pertinent for us to discuss personal injury claims in Central Bedfordshire. If you are interested in learning more about claims, then you should read on to find out when and why claims are possible, how long an entitlement to claim lasts and who can handle your claim.

When and why claims are possible

When you peruse the UK legislation surrounding personal injury compensation you will find that a claim is possible when an individual has been injured or has fallen ill and the blame for their accident is definitively with a party other than themselves. This party may be an individual, a company or an organisation, but whoever it is, the eventual compensation will be tailored to provide recompense for the physical, emotional and financial pain that the victim has suffered.

How long the entitlement to claim lasts

For most types of claim there is a period of three years in which a victim can begin claim proceedings before their entitlement to claim lapses. This three-year restriction is not necessarily always applied however to claims involving an injury to a minor or an industrial disease.

Who should you trust with your claim?

If you want your claim to be handled by an experienced and dedicated personal injury firm, then you can do no better than to trust the handling of your claim to Accident Advice Helpline. We have our own team of personal injury lawyers who can fight your corner in court and also have friendly and professional telephone advisers available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. You can reach these advisers by calling either 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.