Caldicot is a small town found within the county of Monmouthshire, in the south eastern region of Wales in the United Kingdom. The town is situated at the edge of the Caldicot levels, to the north of the Severn Estuary and roughly equidistant between the settlements of Chepstow and Newport. Thanks to having its own mainline railway station and being located just off the busy M4 / M48 motorway corridor, the town also has good transport links to Cardiff.

It is perhaps partly due to the aforementioned good transport links therefore that Caldicot has grown to have a large population of over 11,000 residents. This significant level of population has a lot of different impacts on the town and one of them is that when it comes to compensation claims Caldicot is a comparatively common source.

Personal Injury Compensation Claims in Caldicot

You may wonder why it is important for you to know that when it comes to claims Caldicot is a relatively common source, and the answer is because it means that you might one day need to pursue your own claims in Caldicot. Therefore, it becomes abundantly clear that you should endeavour to learn the key details of the compensation claims process and that means first finding out when and why claiming may be possible.

When and Why a Claim may be Possible

According to the legislation regarding compensation in the United Kingdom, it is when you have been injured and it was definitively someone else’s fault that you can begin to pursue claims proceedings. This is the case as the entitlement to claim exists in order to provide some recompense for the physical, emotional and financial pain that the victim of the ailment has had to endure.

How Long the Entitlement to Claim can Last

In the large majority of cases, an individual’s entitlement to claim lasts for up to three years after the incident in question. After this time has elapsed then they can no longer begin claims proceedings. This three year restriction does not always necessarily apply, however, to cases which regard either an injury to a minor or an industrial disease such as asbestos poisoning.

Who can you Trust to Handle your Claim

This is possibly the most vital question of all, and the answer is that you can, and should, trust Accident Advice Helpline. They are utterly devoted to doing their very best for personal injury claimants and have been for over 14 years, making them one of the most experienced companies in the field. If you want to find out a little more about them or have decided that they are the ones for you, then you can give them a call on either 0800 180 4123 or 0333 500 0992 on your mobile.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.