If you want to claim compensation for accident or injury that was not your fault, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline. We pride ourselves in offering free advice to anybody that calls our 24/7 helpline as well as offering a range of other services that make us the UK’s number one claims management company. Here are a list of just some of the services we provide and what has put us in the top spot.
1. Claim compensation for accident or injury without spending a fortune
People tend to think that make a claim for compensation due to an accident or injury can be extremely expensive, which is true in some cases. The Accident Advice Helpline does not believe in charging for the advice we provide, nor if you lose a case.
These are just some of the ways we help you save money when making a personal injury claim:
- Free advice, always! All of the advice we provide through our website and our friendly, professional advisers is free and always will be. It is also under no obligation, so you do not have to feel pressured to go ahead and continue with a claim.
- No win, no fee** claims! If, for any reason, your case is lost then you will not be charged anything at all. All of our legal partners offer a no win no fee* service, so it does not matter where you are in the country, you will never pay out if your case is not won.
- Do not pay to make a claim! We do not charge you a penny to start a claim with us, so there is no reason not to.
2. Claim compensation for accident, physical injury or psychological injuries
Not many people know that you can claim for compensation for pretty much any accident that has happened within the last three years, that was through no fault of your own. The obvious ones are accidents at work, road traffic accidents and so on.
However, here are some less common ones that you might not know about:
- Faulty products causing injury. This could be something like your hair straighteners blowing up and burning you, or your toaster electrocuting you.
- Being bitten by an animal. If your neighbour’s dog attacks you then you can make a claim for compensation.
3. You can claim compensation for accident expenses too!
If your accident or injury has cost you money in other ways then it is possible to claim those expenses back, as long as you keep receipts. This could be childcare, taxi fares, or anything else you spent money on because of your accident. To find out more about how to claim compensation for accident expenses, call our free 24/7 helpline and speak to one of our expert advisers now.