How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Youth club accident advice

    Accident Advice Helpline provides youth club accident advice and legal representation to clients that have been injured while attending or working at a youth club. If the injury was someone else’s fault, and it took place during the last three years, then you have the right to start a personal injury compensation claim. You can talk to our advisors right now by calling our 24-hour free helpline. Our advisors will highlight the options available to you and match you with an expert solicitor if you are eligible for compensation.

    Can I file a claim?

    Youth clubs offer young people the chance to socialise and participate in activities such as football, and work towards qualifications such as The Duke of Edinburgh Award. These activities can lead to personal injuries if health and safety measures in the building and surrounding area are not adhered to or maintained. For example, you may be able to make a claim if you or your child fell from a faulty structure and suffered a concussion or broke a limb. You could also file a claim if a negligent third party failed to realise that the supplied equipment was defective and it subsequently resulted in a serious accident.

    You can also make a claim if you work at a youth club and have sustained serious injuries. For example, you may have injured your back after attempting to store heavy equipment or suffered a slip, trip, or fall due to a wet floor or dangerous surface. If the club is council owned, then the local authority may be liable, and we can make a claim against them on your behalf. If the property is privately owned, then we will file a claim against the building owners. A claim will ensure that those responsible are brought to justice in some way and will reduce the chances of the accident occurring again in the future.

    Get in touch

    Whatever the circumstances surrounding your injury, Accident Advice Helpline can provide expert advice. You can call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. If you prefer a call back from one of our friendly advisors, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010. You can also use our quick and simple online compensation calculator to determine your eligibility.

    Our advisors will match you with a solicitor immediately if your claim appears to be potentially successful. Accident Advice Helpline has fourteen years of experience handling claims for clients across the United Kingdom. All they require from you is details about the accident so that they can champion your cause and prove that a third party was negligent. This evidence will be based on information provided by you as well as anything noted down in the Youth club’s accident book.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We recommend that you notify a member of staff about the accident within two days. You should also gather the statements of any witnesses, and provide medical and financial documents that show how the injury has affected you, both physically and financially. Our no win, no fee policy makes it easy to get started, so call us today.

    Date Published: November 4, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.