How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Who’s to blame for a soft play accident?

    Soft play centres are a great place for parents to meet up and enjoy some time together whilst the kids play in supervised areas. There are usually ball pits, tunnels, slides and plenty of soft mats where kids of all ages can let off some steam. But what happens if your child has been injured in an accident at one of these centres?

    You might find yourself wondering who’s to blame for a soft play accident. It really depends on what has happened, and it could be that the soft play centre could be held liable. But you don’t need to deal with this alone. It’s far better to give Accident Advice Helpline a call as we have over 15 years’ experience handling claims for a range of accidents including accidents at soft play centres.

    What injuries has your child suffered?

    If your child has been injured in a soft play accident then they may have suffered some of the following injuries:

    • Head injuries from a fall or collision with another child
    • Eye injuries
    • Lacerations from sharp objects in a ball pit or broken equipment in the centre
    • Broken bones if they have fallen off a damaged slide
    • Slip or trip injuries such as a back injury or broken bones if they have tripped on damaged flooring or objects left lying around

    Whether they have suffered serious or more minor injuries, you’re probably wondering who is to blame for a soft play accident. By getting in touch with a personal injury specialist such as Accident Advice Helpline, you can find out if you have a viable claim, but you’ll need to contact us within three years of their accident.

    Who’s to blame for a soft play accident?

    Soft play accidents can generally be attributed to either faulty equipment or poor supervision in a soft play environment – and the centre’s staff could be held liable. If your child has been injured, you could claim compensation not only for their injuries but also for your own loss of earnings if you have had to take time off work to care for them. You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline at any time after their accident by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500.

    Our expert personal injury advisors are here to offer confidential advice, and there is no obligation to go ahead with a claim, so what do you have to lose?

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.