How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Water damage accident claim

    Are you considering making a water damage accident claim because of an accident that was not your fault? Look no further. Accident Advice Helpline has specialised for many years in making personal injury claims so that people like you can get the compensation they are entitled to.

    If a building suffers water damage it can cause a number of health and safety problems for the people that use it. The damp conditions form an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, pests and mould. Long-term exposure to these conditions can cause respiratory illnesses and allergic reactions. If you work in such a building your employer is failing in their responsibility to provide a safe workplace for its employees. If you rent the building your landlord is failing to provide a house fit for habitation.

    If a building suffers severe water damage there could be a risk of structural damage and rotting floorboards. These could result in serious injuries such as broken bones, back and head injuries.

    What should I do?

    If you have suffered an illness or injury as a result of water damage you should consult a doctor. Medical documentation of your injuries is important evidence when making a personal injury claim. Record all the details of the accident and get the names and contact details of any witnesses. If it is possible, get photographic evidence of the water damage. When you feel ready, call Accident Advice Helpline about making a water damage accident claim.

    Why should I do this?

    Your accident or illness may cause financial repercussions for you as you may have had to pay for treatment and medicines, and there might be transport costs for attending medical appointments. And what will the financial impact be on you and your family if you are unable to work? At Accident Advice Helpline we believe that no one should suffer financial hardship for an accident or illness that was caused by the negligence of others.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When should I make the claim?

    Ideally you should make your claim as soon as possible, but claims can be made up to three years after the accident. The sooner you start the claim process the sooner you will receive your compensation. At Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that your first priority is recovering and our solicitors are committed to making the process as easy as possible for you. They may hold consultations by phone so you do not need to travel and may be able to settle your claim without you appearing in court.

    How do I contact you?

    Contacting us is easy. You may call our free 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Our trained advisers will take the details of your water damage injury and will tell you if you are eligible for compensation. They will even be able to tell you how much you may be able to claim. Alternatively, you may try our 30-second compensation calculator. You do not need to suffer financially. Call us and start a personal injury claim today.

    Date Published: October 18, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Water sports accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.