How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Want a knee injury evaluation for compensation?

    If you have suffered an injury to your knee after an accident caused by somebody else then it’s important to make sure you have your injury assessed by a medical professional as soon as possible after your accident. This is so that you can receive the treatment needed to put you on the road to a speedy recovery – the sooner you receive treatment, the sooner your knee injury can start to heal. A knee injury evaluation may involve nothing more than a few checks, or you may need an x-ray to assess your injuries, but if you later decide to make a claim for personal injury compensation then this evaluation could provide useful evidence to support your claim.

    See your GP for a knee injury evaluation

    Even if you suspect you have suffered a minor knee injury, seeing a medical professional for a knee injury evaluation after your accident is a good idea. You may have suffered a serious injury such as a fractured kneecap after a high-speed car collision, or a more minor injury such as a torn ligament after a slip or trip at work. Whatever has happened, having your injuries evaluated means you’ll get the treatment you need. This might involve surgery or physiotherapy, but for more minor injuries it may simply be a case of reducing inflammation and swelling with ice and resting your knee at home.

    This could mean taking time off work and your earnings could be affected, which can put you in a difficult position financially. Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings if you have been injured and somebody else was to blame.

    How much compensation could you receive for a knee injury?

    Many people wonder how much compensation they could be entitled to, and it’s fair enough to feel you’d like an idea of what you could receive before you decide whether or not to make a claim. Whether you have suffered a minor or more serious knee injury, you can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to find out if you have a viable claim, but first why not take the 30-second test on our website, which will give you an idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to if your claim is successful.

    We don’t charge any upfront fees for our services and our personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis, so get in touch with us today to find out more about making a claim after your accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: January 25, 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Knee injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.