How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Travel disaster? Get compensated today!

    There are so many reasons why you feel you would want to make a travel accident compensation claim after an accident on holiday, whether it be slip, trip or fall, being involved in a road traffic accident as a driver or passenger, having a swimming pool accident, a balcony fall or any other type of accident.

    Accident Advice Helpline feels that it is your right to claim for the holiday accident compensation you deserve, especially if the accident in question was not your fault and resulted in financial loss.

    When can I claim for a holiday accident?

    To make a personal injury claim for an accident you have had on holiday, the following criteria should apply:

    • Your accident occurred while you were abroad.
    • The accident happened in the last three years.
    • The injury you suffered while abroad led to your having to seek urgent medical attention.
    • The accident abroad was not your own fault.

    If you have been injured on holiday you’ll want to do the same things as you would at home such as taking down contact details of any witnesses, taking photographs of the situation in which you’ve been injured and keep hold of any medical records.

    If you injured yourself within your hotel/ accommodation of the facilities of it then you must report your accident to the management of the hotel/ complex and ensure it is recorded within the accident book, this way there’s proof that your accident happened and it will encourage the management to make amends to ensure no one else gets injured in the same way.

    Open Claim Calculator


    How can I claim for holiday accident compensation?

    Of course there can be different rules as to what you can claim for abroad versus England but the only way you’ll know if you can make a claim is by speaking to legal advisers.

    If you feel you are entitled to compensation and need advice on how to proceed, we advise you to call us in the first instance to learn how you can proceed with an easy and hassle-free claim now.

    With over 14 years’ experience in fighting to win holiday accident compensation claims for our clients, who truly deserve to be reimbursed for their financial loss and inconvenience, we are best placed to take care of your claim.

    Date Published: September 26, 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Accident whilst on holiday

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.