How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Traffic warden accident claim

    To get the best advice on your ability to make a traffic warden accident claim, you can contact Accident Advice Helpline. Use our free, 30-second online claim calculator to get a quick indication of your potential claim amount. You can also call us on our free, 24-hour helpline for information and advice on compensation law and your eligibility to start a claim. If you have a valid traffic warden accident claim, one of our no-win, no-fee** lawyers will represent your best interests through the claim process.

    Can I make a claim for accident compensation?

    Your ability to make a traffic warden accident claim depends on the circumstances of your accident. To be represented by one of our expert personal injury solicitors, you need to be able to show that someone else caused your accident and it happened in the last three years.

    Another road user may have injured you, or perhaps you were hit by a car or bus, a reckless cyclist or even a runner or pedestrian. Even if you were using equipment that was maintained by a private company or the local authority you work for, you could be able to claim compensation on the basis of having worked with faulty tools. If your employer was negligent or if you were not informed of the dangers of your equipment, you could have grounds for a claim.

    The rules of making a claim

    Other than having to show that someone else caused your traffic warden accident, it would help your claim if you obtain a copy of your medical record. Your injury could be physical or psychological, but as long as it had a clear negative effect on your life, a claim could be made.

    In some instances, you may not realise the severity of your injury. In the case of psychological damage, for example, you may dismiss signs of mental trauma as temporary. If you are experiencing sleeplessness or depression, for example, you may assume it will pass. As a general rule, it is advisable to see your doctor after experiencing an accident. It will be possible for your doctor to assess if you need medical attention or psychological counselling.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The sooner you see your doctor after your accident, the better. This will not only help you on the road to recovery, but also help your doctor to update your medical record. This could prove important in your ability to make a successful accident claim.

    Why claim with Accident Advice Helpline?

    We have many years of experience in helping victims of accidents. We have deep and wide-ranging experience of the legal process surrounding personal injury claims. All of our associates and personal injury lawyers are dedicated to helping you get the best claim you deserve.

    A successful traffic warden accident claim could help you meet your continued expenses and extra costs related to your accident. You could find yourself significantly out of pocket due to your accident, so a compensation claim should not be seen only as a way to get justice, but to get help with your financial independence. Start now by calling 0800 689 0500.

    Date Published: July 21, 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Accident at work claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.