People who have been involved in road traffic accidents may need the services of traffic accident solicitors if they are planning to make compensation claims. These claims are only eligible if the accident was caused by the faulty actions of a third party. The accident victim should also have incurred injuries that necessitated medical treatment.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that the process of filing a compensation claim can be tedious, confusing and frustrating for most people. That is why we work with a nationwide panel of many solicitors across the UK. All of our solicitors are specialists in personal injury law and have the necessary experience and expertise needed to win a compensation claim.
Why do I need a traffic accident solicitor?
There are many advantages of having a good traffic accident solicitor. To begin with, they are specialists in their fields and they know all the latest laws regarding traffic accident compensation claims. Due to this, your solicitor will know the damages and losses that you can legitimately claim for in your compensation case. Additionally, the defendants are likely to take a compensation claim more seriously if you engage the services of a qualified lawyer.
Duties of a traffic accident solicitor
These solicitors play the following roles in a traffic accident compensation case:
- Providing legal guidance and advice concerning the case. They will interpret all the legal jargon for you to ensure that you understand all the steps involved.
- Discussing the details of the case with you, advising you on your claim’s chances of success, as well as the amount you should demand as compensation for the injuries you sustained.
- Inform you on the various methods available for funding your compensation claim and assisting you in selecting one that works best for you.
- Building a strong case by consolidating all the evidence to support your claim. This involves gathering the relevant accident reports, medical records and receipts of expenses incurred.
- Negotiating with the defending party on your behalf. The solicitor will present the details of the accident (including the injuries suffered) and the subsequent claim to the defendant. It is up to the defendant to accept or deny responsibility for the accident.
- Representing you in court, should the case proceed that far.
Traffic accident solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline works with some of the best solicitors in the UK to help our clients win their compensation claim cases. Contact us using our online claim form and one of our friendly and professional advisers will call you back to advise you on the best way to proceed with your case.
Alternatively, you can reach us on 0800 689 0500 or dial 0333 500 0993 on your mobile.
Once we peruse your compensation claim we will put you in touch with one of our experienced traffic accident solicitors. All of our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so there are no upfront fees charged to begin your claim. This also means that if you win the case, you get to keep every last penny of the compensation payout.