How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Trade fair injury advice

    Do you need trade fair injury advice? Accident Advice Helpline can give you expert legal advice regarding an injury or accident that has occurred at a trade fair within the past three years.

    Do you provide counselling services?

    We do not provide nor recommend counselling services – we only provide legal services. If you are in need of counselling, then you should consult your doctor as soon as possible. If your doctor feels that counselling is needed, you will be referred to a counsellor from the NHS. If you find yourself in urgent need of counselling outside of the NHS and have to pay out of your own pocket, make sure that you maintain a record of your appointments.

    Also, save your receipts. Accident Advice Helpline will make every effort to ensure that you are reimbursed for all the counselling costs which you have incurred or will incur in the future. Please make sure you have a statement from a health professional specifying the length of treatment that you have had or will need.

    What trade fair injury advice can Accident Advice Helpline offer me?

    Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm specialising in personal injury compensation, including injuries that have occurred at a trade fair. We have over a decade’s worth of experience and can give you the trade fair injury advice that you need to file a claim for your injury. Just call us to speak to one of our friendly, trained advisors.

    Can I claim if I am an employee at the trade fair?

    Yes, you can file a claim even if you are an employee. Some people may be hesitant to file a claim out of fear of losing their jobs. Filing a claim, however, is your right and you will not be wronging your employer by doing so. In fact, your employer has insurance that covers on-the-job injuries. We will assist you in making a claim against the insurance company.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much could I win?

    The amount of compensation you could be entitled to will depend on a number of factors. We will help you calculate how much money you spent as a direct result of your injury and factor this into the compensation claim. This could include any or all of the following:

    • Travel expenses to and from the doctor’s office and counselling sessions
    • Medical costs or fees for counselling services incurred or that you will incur
    • Any prescriptions that you may have had to fill or will fill in the future

    Make sure you have compiled all the details regarding your accident and have supporting documents, including photographs, if available. If you would like further trade fair injury advice, then contact us today and we can help you determine what action you can take.

    Do I have to pay a fee to get trade fair injury advice?

    If you decide to contact us for trade fair injury advice, then rest assured that this service is free. We understand how difficult dealing with an injury can be, and we are here to provide support for you.

    You can call our free, 24-hour helpline at any time of the day on 0800 689 0500. We will advise you and you can then make the final decision as to whether or not to file a claim.

    Date Published: June 23, 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Accident in a public place

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.