When holidaying in the Alps there will be times when you will need to ride a cable car to certain points in the mountains at which you can ski and snowboard safely.
Failure to adhere to the health and safety regulations in the Alps can lead to serious personal injury, leaving you with the inconvenience of having to claim for travel accident compensation.
Reduce your chances of having an accident on holiday in the Alps
- Always pay attention to warning signs and listen to health and safety instructions carefully when travelling on a cable car in the alps.
- You will be at risk of serious personal injury if you attempt to board a cable car while it is still moving.
- Remain seated at all times when travelling in a cable car in the Alps. Failure to do so could cause a trip or fall that may result in personal injury.
- Do not travel on a cable car if you are afraid of heights or suffer from panic attacks. Having a panic attack on a cable could lead to suffering an unwanted personal injury on holiday.
How do I go about claiming compensation for a travel-related injury?
If you have been unfortunate enough to suffer a personal injury that wasn’t your fault as a result of travelling in a cable car in the Alps, Accident Advice Helpline have the experience to advise you on whether or not you qualify for a claim and whether or not you may be successful.
Our friendly, professional and experienced advisers are available through our 24/7 advice line and can help you make a 100% no win no fee claim.
However, it is important that you ensure the following points apply to you before attempting to make a compensation claim for an accident on holiday:
- Your accident occurred while travelling or on holiday.
- The accident happened in the last three years.
- The injury you suffered while travelling or on holiday resulted in your having to seek immediate medical treatment.
- The accident happened through no fault of your own.
If all of the above applies to you, then it is likely you will qualify to claim travel accident compensation, and you should call us in the first instance to learn how you can proceed with an easy and hassle-free claim now.
Date Published: October 1, 2013
Author: David Brown