How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Did you suffer from food poisoning and dizziness?

    Food poisoning can be a horrible thing to experience and it can leave victims feeling nauseous, weak and dizzy. If you suffered from food poisoning and dizziness in the last three years and you were not to blame, call our team to find out if you have a case for compensation. Compensation can be awarded for the pain and discomfort you experienced and you may be surprised at how much you could be awarded.

    Symptoms of food poisoning

    Food poisoning symptoms may not show immediately and could take hours or days to present. Symptoms include:

    • Dizziness
    • Nausea or vomiting
    • Diarrhoea
    • Weakness and fatigue
    • Headaches
    • Cramps
    • Loss of appetite
    • Fever/cold

    Food poisoning can really take its toll on your health and you may have been unable to carry on with your normal everyday duties. Victims suffering from food poisoning are at greater risk of health problems if they are pregnant, elderly or suffering from long-term sickness.

    Did you visit a doctor about your food poisoning symptoms? Was food poisoning diagnosed? Call Accident Advice Helpline for further advice and to find out what you could be entitled to.

    How to claim for food poisoning and dizziness

    If you want to find out whether you have a claim you can try our 30-second claim calculator online which will determine whether you are eligible for compensation and how much you could be awarded. You can also call our helpline to hear more about your options and how to proceed with a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In order to be able to make a claim we must find that someone has been negligent, perhaps a restaurant, workplace canteen, food court or takeaway service. The food poisoning you have experienced must have happened recently within the last three years.

    Food poisoning experts

    At Accident Advice Helpline we are experienced with all kinds of food poisoning claims and we can help you to make a claim on your behalf if we find that you are eligible. To find out if you are eligible you can try our online claim calculator or call us over the phone. There is no obligation to make a claim but if we do take on your case we will fight to get you the best settlement offer possible.

    Call our helpful team of experts today on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles).

    Date Published: November 23, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Food poisoning claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.