Accident Advice Helpline has helped thousands of people make successful compensation claims for personal injuries in places such as stadiums and can offer accurate stadium injury advice.
If you have been injured at a stadium during an event and have reason to believe your injury was the result of negligence on behalf of the venue operators then you may have a case for compensation.
While you could apply for compensation on your own, employing a personal injury specialist increases the chances of your claim being successful and makes the process less stressful for you.
There are many reasons why Accident Advice Helpline is among the best in the business of personal injury claims. Here are just a few reasons why you should contact us for stadium injury advice:
- We have more than 10 years’ experience in the personal injury area. Our lawyers are highly trained and experienced and you can rest assured you will be receiving the best advice and service possible.
- Our advisors are friendly and approachable. Making a compensation claim can be daunting if you have never been involved in anything like this before. Friendly advisors, who can explain the process and offer stadium injury advice in a way that is simple to understand, staff our helpline.
- Our process is quick and easy. If you visit our website, it can take you just 30 seconds to find out if you have a potential claim, by taking our simple test. From there you can fill out a claim online or talk to an advisor on the phone. Most claims can be dealt with over the phone and you will only rarely have to attend personal meetings or go to court.
- There is no obligation. After you have received stadium injury advice, you may decide not to proceed with a claim. That is fine. You are under no obligation to proceed after you have spoken to us.
- Our claims process has minimal costs. Our lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis. While this does not mean you will not pay anything if you do not win – you may still have to cover some costs – it does reduce the amount you will need to pay if your claim is not successful.
General stadium injury advice
If you want to make a claim for an injury received at a stadium, you must make it within three years of the accident happening otherwise the stadium owners or operators may no longer be liable.
You must also prove that the operators were negligent so make sure you have evidence to back up your claim including medical records, photographic evidence or witness statements.
We cannot guarantee how much you will receive; we can only estimate how much your claim could be worth and the length of time it takes to settle varies, depending on the other parties involved and the complexity of the claim.
If you would like to seek further stadium injury advice call our helpline on: 0800 689 0500 or on: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: June 28, 2015
Author: David Brown