How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Have you received a spinal injury diagnosis?

    If you have been injured after a fall from height or a road traffic accident, you may have sustained serious, life-changing injuries. Receiving a spinal injury diagnosis can be a stressful time not only for you, but for your entire family, and if your injury is severe then you may be unable to return to work and provide for your family financially. Luckily, there is something you can do. If somebody else caused your accident – for example if your employer didn’t provide you with a safety harness for working at height – then you could find you are entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

    How much compensation could I receive after a spinal injury diagnosis?

    A spinal injury diagnosis will let you know how severe your injuries are and what your prognosis is for the future. It may be that you need to undergo treatment and rehabilitation after your injury, and your whole life can change after your accident. If you decide to make a claim for personal injury compensation, Accident Advice Helpline will liaise with medical professionals involved in your treatment, to obtain expert medical reports that will form evidence to support your claim for compensation.

    The amount you receive will depend on the severity of your spinal injuries, your prognosis for the future, any care and rehabilitation costs and whether or not you are able to return to work – as well as the impact your injuries have had on your life. If you have been left permanently disabled after suffering spinal injuries in a high-speed car accident, you could be compensated for loss of earnings for the rest of your life.

    Why should you claim compensation?

    The aftermath of any accident can be a difficult time for you and your family. Whilst Accident Advice Helpline can’t undo what has happened, we can help you to move forwards in a positive way and help you to take action for a happier future. If your claim is successful, the settlement you receive could provide for your family and ease financial worries after your accident.

    There’s a three-year time limit in place to make a claim, so get in touch with us as soon as possible. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to find out more about making a claim and get confidential, no-obligation advice from our expert advisors.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: January 25, 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Spinal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.