Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Accident Advice Helpline prize draw, you fully agree and accept the Accident Advice Helpline prize draw Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is only open to UK Twitter and Facebook users aged 18 years and over.
- The Prize Draw starts on first day of the month and closes at 23:59 GMT on the last day of the month.
- Each prize is one £100 Amazon voucher.
To enter, entrants must do one or more of the following:
- Twitter – Follow @Accident_Advice and Retweet the one or more of the Accident Advice Helpline Prize Draw posts from the current month.
- Facebook – Like the Facebook page, Like and Share one or more of the Accident Advice Helpline Prize Draw posts from the current month.
- 1 Winner will be drawn at random from all Twitter entrants during the promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 1 Winner will be drawn at random from all Facebook entrants during the promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Once notified, the winner agrees to:
- Email a picture of themselves holding the prize and giving a thumbs up.
- Post the picture on Facebook, mention Accident Advice Helpline and Share with their friends.
- Tweet the picture @Accident_Advice.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Accident Advice Helpline, Slater Gordon, or Slater Gordon Solutions their families or agencies.
- The winner’s names will be announced on the Accident Advice Helpline group of Websites, Facebook page and Twitter.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message within 1 month of the Prize Draw closing date.
- In order to receive their prize, the winner is required to provide Accident Advice Helpline with their postal address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their address within 7 days of receiving notice from Accident Advice Helpline that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
- The prizes will be despatched out within 1 month of the winners notifying Accident Advice Helpline of their postal address.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative. If the named prize is not available, we reserve the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website/anything related to it, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not access this website/anything related to it.