How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Primary school teacher injury advice

    Do you work as a primary school teacher and have you been injured at work in an accident that was not your fault?

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today for expert primary school teacher injury advice and information on how to make a personal injury claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We are a legal firm specialising in personal injury claims. We were founded in 2000 and since then have been successfully completing claims so that people like you get the compensation they deserve. We believe that no one should suffer financially for an accident that was not their fault.

    No matter what your financial circumstances, you can feel comfortable entrusting us with your personal injury claim. Our expert solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you do not need to worry about adding to the financial problems caused by your primary school teacher injury.

    What injuries can I claim for?

    Being a primary school teacher is a varied role. Every day brings new challenges and tasks. This means that it would be impossible to predict all the injuries you could suffer. They might include broken bones from a fall during a PE lesson, lacerations sustained from a tool during a technology class or a burn from a cookery session. Whatever your injury, you can make a claim if it was caused by the negligence of others.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Your employer has a duty to make sure you can carry out your work in a safe environment. They should provide the necessary training, support and equipment that you need to effectively work as a primary school teacher. If they fail to do this they can be considered negligent, and you may be entitled to compensation.

    What to do

    If you have suffered a primary school teacher injury, you must consult a doctor. If you need to make a personal injury claim, the medical records of your injury will be vital evidence. Record all the details you can about the accident and how it has affected you.

    Details that your solicitor will need to know include what you were doing, what equipment you were using and if anyone else was involved. If anyone witnessed your accident, note down their names and contact details in case your solicitor needs to get in touch with them.

    Keep records and receipts of all the costs associated with your accident including treatment and therapy, transport to medical appointments and unpaid time off work. These will form the basis of your compensation package.

    How to claim

    You must start the claims process within three years of your primary school teacher injury. Call Accident Advice Helpline’s free 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 or dial 0333 500 0992 from your mobile.

    Our friendly, trained advisers will listen sympathetically to all the details of your accident and will be able to give you advice on how to proceed.

    If you do decide to make a personal injury claim, your details will be passed to one of our expert solicitors. Your claim will be in safe hands so that you can concentrate on your recovery and getting back to the job that you love.

    Date Published: November 16, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.