You may have been injured in a scuffle at a time when hired security services were nowhere to be seen, or you may have tripped after stumbling into a pothole.
No matter what the cause, if you suffered an accident at a pride march you may need pride march injury advice in order to get you back on your feet.
Types of injury that you could suffer:
- Broken bones
- Torn ligaments
The range of incidents that could cause an injury are varied, and so too are the types of potential injuries. Regardless of whether it is a sprain, serious cut or broken bone, you could be sufficiently affected to require compensation to return you to your original position.
Pride march injury advice and a subsequent claim may provide compensation so that you are not out of pocket for an accident that was not your fault.
Regardless of your injury or how it was caused, there is a specific procedure that needs to be followed in order to make a successful personal injury claim:
- Obtain evidence, be it witness evidence, photographs and/or CCTV.
- Seek medical assistance, if necessary.
- Retain the receipts from any purchases that were necessary because of the injury, such as medication. In addition, you may also be required to gather and disclose payslips.
- If you choose to, commence the process of making a personal injury claim.
The process of making a personal injury claim does not need to be a difficult one; it will not be necessary for you to complete endless rounds of paperwork or even to attend court.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we offer appropriate pride march injury advice that makes it easy to get the compensation you deserve. We will explain all aspects of the claim and offer pride march injury advice that helps you to pursue compensation in an efficient manner.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
The service we provide is built on the following:
- 24/7 helpline where you can access friendly, professional advisors.
- 15 years of experience.
- Dedicated to personal injury claims.
- Reliable pride march injury advice.
- 100% no win, no fee*.
- We offer a 30-second test to determine whether you can make a claim.
If you have suffered an accident at a pride march, injury advice can be obtained from us at Accident Advice Helpline. However, there are also a number of factors that you need to be aware of before you get to the stage of contacting us:
- A personal injury claim must be commenced within three years of the date of the accident
- You must not have caused the accident
- You may be required to attend an independent medical specialist
- It will be necessary for you to provide full details of the accident and injury
If you satisfy these criteria, call us on freephone 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: July 12, 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Event claims