Claiming compensation for Premier League injuries
If you are involved in an accident that has a significant effect on your present day life or promising future then you might be able to claim compensation for your injuries. For those football players who are working within or heading towards the Premier League injuries that effect their performance are often assessed in respect of their status as football players who do, or who are forecasted to earn significant salaries. Personal injury compensation can support the financial weight of long-term care and pay for rehabilitation. The compensation can go someway to help with acute physical injuries and psychological problems resulting from it. If you are wondering whether you can make a claim for compensation for Premier League injuries then it is very easy to take our 30-second test™ to see if you can get support at a time of great need.
Collecting evidence for Premier League injuries
As with any claim for personal injury compensation it is essential for those making a claim to prove that the negligence of the person or organisation that caused the accident and or who was responsible for the ground, which might not have been up to scratch. Evidence is key, proving your case takes cold hard facts.
So what do you need to do if you have suffered Premier League injuries?
- Record as much information as you can at the scene of your accident. Write a detailed description of the events leading up to the incident or incidents that caused your accident.
- Take photographs of the scene and of your injuries. Once an accident has occurred, repairs may be carried out before you are able to make a claim for accident compensation.
- Get the contact details of any witnesses, make sure you get as much information as possible, for example a land line or email address.
- Make sure you see a medical professional in order that their diagnosis can be used as part of your claim.
- Record the incident in an accident book if relevant.
- If the police go to the scene, ensure you take the police officers’ particulars. Their report, made at the time, may be necessary to support your accident compensation claim.
- Keep a complete record of any expenses you acquire as a result of your accident. This may include the cost of medical treatment, travel involved in obtaining medical treatment and even costs incurred by your family travelling to visit you whilst you recover.
Accident Advice Helpline is very experienced at assisting people with a wide variety of personal injury compensations including Premier League injuries, so get in touch today on 0800 689 5659 and we can get your claim started.