Personal injury solicitors in Balerno can help you make a successful compensation claim. If you’ve been injured and it was someone else’s fault, why not find out how the experts at Accident Advice Helpline can help you?
After dealing with the trauma of an accident, the last thing you need is the stress of making a compensation claim. This is why Accident Advice Helpline give you as much help as possible.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
- The first thing most claimants want to know is how much it costs. This is a very valid question as local personal injury solicitors in Balerno will probably charge by the hour. Accident Advice Helpline won’t ask you to pay upfront or pay a deposit. This is because we always work on a no win no fee basis.
- Finding out if you are eligible can also cause problems. First you have to make an appointment, then travel, then meet with a solicitor and only then will you find out if you can make a claim at all. Accident Advice Helpline can assess your claim over the phone.
- When you start your claim there are then the long legal forms and your personal injury solicitors in Balerno will use plenty of legal jargon. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we do all the paperwork for you, and we won’t confuse you with legal jargon.
- You’ll need advice during your claim. We won’t ask you to wait for a solicitor to meet with you and we won’t charge to answer your questions. Our friendly advisors can answer any questions you have and will give you as much free, no-obligation advice as you need.
- You don’t have to worry about how much compensation you will receive either. As legal specialists, we will get you the maximum amount possible, and we can help you to recoup any out-of-pocket expenses and loss of earnings too.
Using the services of personal injury solicitors in Balerno
Our advisors are all trained to use our 30-second test™. This can confirm your eligibility to claim and provide an estimate of how much you might receive.
- You can make a claim if you were not responsible for your accident.
- You can claim if you start your claim within 3 years.
- You must provide medical evidence, so it’s important to have your injuries treated.
Once you decide you want to proceed with a claim, just let us know and we can start it over the phone.
All you have to do is call 0800 689 5659. Our advisors can discuss the claims procedure while they get all the information we need.
Don’t waste time looking for personal injury solicitors in Balerno. Just call Accident Advice Helpline today.