How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Did you need to visit a knee injury doctor?

    If you have suffered a knee injury after an accident, you may have needed to visit a knee injury doctor for a diagnosis. A specialist doctor can diagnose your knee injury properly and prescribe you the right treatment and rehabilitation to help you recover from your injuries. Because the knee is one of the largest and most complex joints in the body, it can be prone to complicated injuries that take time to heal.

    Whether you have suffered a ligament injury or a cartilage tear, or some other type of knee injury, it’s important to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis so that you can begin to heal from your injuries. You could also get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you could make a claim for personal injury compensation, within three years of your accident.

    What did your knee injury doctor say about your injuries?

    A knee injury doctor will be able to assess your injuries and tell you what type of treatment you need. For more complex knee injuries, you may require surgery and a period of rehabilitation or physiotherapy, whilst for other, more minor injuries, rest and knee exercises may be all that is required. However you have injured your knee, you could be eligible to claim personal injury compensation if somebody else is responsible for your accident.

    So if your employer was negligent and you were injured as a result, they could be ordered to pay you personal injury compensation, even for minor knee injuries. Knee injuries can be debilitating and painful and it’s likely you will need to take some time off work to recover. That’s why we will take into account any loss of earnings when you make a claim for personal injury compensation, which could help you out financially whilst you focus on recovering after your accident.

    How much compensation could you get for knee injuries?

    The amount of compensation you could get for a knee injury depends on the severity of the injury and how it has impacted your life. If you have had to take several weeks or months off work to recover after your accident, you could be entitled to compensation for loss of earnings, and you could also claim compensation for the cost of medical treatments or physiotherapy too.

    Open Claim Calculator

    For an idea of how much you could claim, you can take the 30-second test on our website or pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to find out more about making a 100% no-win, no-fee* claim.

    Date Published: January 25, 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Knee injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.