There are so many reasons why you might want to make a travel accident compensation claim after an accident on holiday. Whether you have suffered a slip, trip or fall, been involved in a road traffic accident as a driver or a passenger, had a swimming pool accident, a balcony fall or any other type of accident, it is important you receive the compensation that you deserve.
However, it is also important to consider whether you are eligible for a claim before pursuing compensation, as there are thousands of claims each year that do not warrant compensation and waste everyone’s time, including the claimants’.
Will your personal injury claim be successful?
Personal injury compensation claims from an accident on holiday rely on the following criteria:
- Your accident occurred while you were abroad.
- The accident happened in the last three years.
- The injury you suffered while abroad led to your having to seek urgent medical attention.
- The accident abroad was not your own fault.
And the myths about compensation claims are:
- All claims are successful. Some claims are found inconclusive due to a lack of evidence, or because not all of the above criteria apply to the claim.
- A lot of effort is involved. Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline is completely hassle free. We do all the hard work for you.
- You have to go to court. This is NOT true as all claims are processed over the telephone.
- Claims are funny. Personal injury and financial loss is not entertaining and should be treated seriously at all times.
- You don’t need lawyers to make a claim. It is highly advisable that you use Accident Advice Helpline if you have a claim for compensation. We are experienced in winning the compensation you deserve.
Claiming holiday accident compensation with Accident Advice Helpline
So, if you feel you are entitled to claim for travel accident compensation and need advice on how to proceed, we advise you to call us in the first instance to learn how you can proceed with an easy and hassle-free claim.
With over 14 years’ experience in this field, we are best placed to take care of your claim and win you the travel accident compensation you deserve.
Our friendly, professional and experienced advisers are available through our 24/7 advice line and can help you make a 100 per cent no win, no fee* claim.
Date Published: September 28, 2013
Author: David Brown