Making winning claims

Many people go throughout their lives without ever being injured by accident. Others, however, are not so fortunate. Some suffer injuries at work, while others are injured in road accidents. Others still may fall, slip or trip in public places.

Then there are those who are injured by accidents involving faulty products. Occasionally, patients suffer injuries as the result of medical negligence.

Wherever an injury may be sustained, if it was caused by an accident for which someone else was responsible, those suffering accidental injuries have the legal right to claim for injury compensation and will potentially make winning claims.

Road traffic accidents, accidents at work and other claims

In order to make winning claims for compensation, it is essential to gather sufficient information to use as evidence of your injury. Whether you suffered an injury at work, on the road or at home, it is essential to seek immediate medical assistance. This will ensure your injuries and administered treatments are adequately documented within your medical records.

In addition, you need to provide information relating to how, where and when the accident happened; who else was involved and anything else that may be regarded as contributing causes. Evidence to support your personal injury claim should include:

  • Contact details of all parties involved and potential witnesses
  • Written accounts and, if possible, photographic evidence of the scene of the accident, damages and injuries sustained
  • Details of where and when medical assistance was sought
  • Details of type and extent of injuries
  • What treatments/ medications were administered

In case of motoring accidents, you will also need to obtain:

  • Insurance details (traffic accidents)
  • Police officers’ name cards (road accidents)

Work accidents and injuries through slips, trips, or falls in supermarkets or other public places also need to be reported to relevant staff members or authorities and recorded in respective accident books. Claims for injury by medical negligence will also require an assessment by independent medical practitioners.

Winning claims made easy

Making a confidential call to Accident Advice Helpline’s free-phone number will help to determine whether claims against personal injury are justified or not and the likelihood of success.

Experienced advisers offering free advice concerning potential claims are available 24/7. Once it has been decided to proceed with a claim for compensation, your claim will be processed on a no win, no fee* basis by experienced personal injury solicitors.

Their expertise in dealing with your type of injury and the conditional fee agreement will serve to get the compensation you deserve, as quickly as possible without having to fear solicitor fees.This is because no fees will be charged until your personal injury compensation has been awarded.

So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.
Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )