How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How do I make an employer injury claim report?

    Have you been injured in an accident at work? If so then it could be that your employer is to blame, which means you could be entitled to claim personal injury compensation. This applies to you no matter where you work – in a shop, a bar, an office or even on a building site. Filling out an employer injury claim report can often seem daunting, but if you’ve been injured and somebody else is at fault, you’ll need the services of a lawyer specialising in personal injury claims.

    Accident Advice Helpline can help you to fill out an employer injury claim report and provide confidential, no-obligation advice to help you decide whether or not to proceed with a claim after your accident.

    How complex is an employer injury claim report?

    Paperwork after an accident can sometimes seem confusing, but these reports are simply designed to act as a record of what has happened. They’ll usually ask for information about how your accident happened, your place of work and your role, and what injuries you sustained, as well as any medical treatment you have received. It’s far easier to fill out a report like this with the support of a personal injury lawyer, as you have the opportunity to ask any questions about the claims process and what happens next, whilst benefiting from their expert knowledge. Accident Advice Helpline has over 16 years’ experience helping people claim compensation after accidents at work and we have a great track record of success.

    What should I do after my accident?

    The main priority after any accident should be to seek medical treatment for your injuries, however minor they may be. Remember though that you can make a personal injury claim even for minor injuries, so don’t hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer to find out more. We recommend getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible after your accident, and definitely within the three-year deadline to make a claim.

    There’s no pressure to proceed, however you have been injured, so you can call us on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) at any time to benefit from our expert advice, in confidence. Whether you have suffered a manual handling injury to your back, a broken ankle after a slip or trip or even a serious crush injury after working with heavy machinery in a factory, we’re here to make sure you are suitably compensated for your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: January 24, 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Injury at work claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.