Are you looking for fall injury pictures to help determine whether your accident is bad enough to make a claim for compensation? If your fall accident happened within the last three years and wasn’t your fault then you could be able to make a claim. If you sought medical advice for your fall injuries then we would strongly urge you to get in touch with us to discuss your accident in more detail. If you do have a claim to be made, we can help you every step of the way to ensure you get the compensation that you deserve.
How can falls be prevented?
Falls at home can be prevented by taking the following precautions:
- Mopping up spills as soon as they happen
- Keeping walkways clear, especially on or on top of the stairs
- Having handrails in the bathroom if needed to help you up
- Having high wattage light bulbs so that you can see obstacles clearly
- Having someone help you if you need to climb or use a ladder
- Organising your home to prevent having to stretch or reach for high items
- Wearing suitable shoes and socks, that don’t slip on the surface
Falls at work can be prevented by taking these precautions:
- Make sure you are trained in health and safety and know how to use all equipment correctly
- If using machinery make sure there are no faults and you are licensed to use it
- Ladders should be checked that they are in good order before using
- Make sure safety equipment, such as harnesses, are not broken or damaged
- Ensure that you are not tired or impaired in any way at work
If fall injury pictures I have found are similar to mine, can I claim?
Fall injury pictures will only tell you so much, but if you have been injured and it wasn’t your fault you should get in contact with us at Accident Advice Helpline to hear about your options and whether you are entitled to claim compensation.
Our friendly team are experienced in all kinds of fall accident and we want to help you in any way that we can. Call us today for free, no-obligation advice on our freephone number on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile).
Date Published: November 7, 2016
Author: Paula Beaton