Over the past 16 years, Accident Advice Helpline has handled hundreds of claims for broken nose compensation, and here are some of the most common ways that people have broken their noses:
- Tripping over trailing cables in the office at work and falling
- Hit by tools falling from scaffolding
- Hitting your head on the steering wheel during a car crash
- Slipping on a wet floor and hitting your head/face as you fall
- Being hit by objects falling off a shelf in a retail store
- Tripping on damaged pavement and hitting your head
- Slipping on ice (for example in a car park)
- Playing rugby or football
- Taking part in other sports
- Children falling from playground equipment such as a climbing frame or slide
If you have broken your nose, you could be entitled to claim broken nose compensation if somebody else was responsible for your accident – but how do you go about doing this?
How to claim broken nose compensation
Anybody considering making a claim after breaking their nose will need legal representation. You want to choose a reputable lawyer who specialises in personal injury claims, and that’s where Accident Advice Helpline comes in. We have over 16 years’ experience helping members of the public claim compensation and we have successfully helped a number of people with claims for broken noses. However your accident happened, our expert advisors will talk things through with you and let you know if you have a viable claim. You probably won’t even need to go to court, as most claims can be settled over the phone.
Why you should claim compensation if you break your nose
If somebody else has been negligent and caused your accident – for example your employer or a co-worker – then you’re entitled to claim compensation. Not only can you make a claim for compensation for your injuries, you could also be compensated for any expenses, so things like the cost of travelling to hospital appointments or prescription costs. We can even help you to claim compensation if your earnings have been affected after taking time off work.
Why not call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to see if you have a valid claim, and find out more about what’s involved in the claims process? Or you can even take the 30-second test on our website just now to see how much compensation you could be entitled to receive if your claim is successful.
Date Published: February 24, 2017
Author: Rob Steen
Category: Nose injury claims