It wasn’t so long ago that the whole idea of suing someone for injury compensation made us think about an American TV show scenario, and that wouldn’t happen here, in the UK. But that myth has changed, thankfully, and now we have started to understand the necessity to reclaim something for the pain, loss of dignity and financial difficulties that arise from someone else’s negligence. If you think about it, wouldn’t you make an awful fuss if someone came into your home and stole your possession that you and your family had worked so hard for? Essentially, this is exactly the same as being injured in an accident or medical procedure that shouldn’t have really happened. What is also very important for us to understand is the sheer range of daily mishaps that fall into this category, and the correct way to seek out our rightful claim for financial compensation.
Types of Accidents We Can Claim For
If you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim some financial compensation. This should be done in the correct way, by calling for advice from the legal experts. Here is a brief list of the categories of accidents that are usually worth pursuing legal advice about:
- Overseas Accidents – Holiday mishaps can prove very expensive and traumatic, especially when they were someone else’s fault. If you booked your trip with a travel agent, they are duty bound to ensure your safety.
- Workplace Accidents and Illnesses – Your employer has a duty of care to all of his/her employees. When an accident or illness occurs in the workplace, you may be able to seek financial compensation.
- Medical Negligence – If you undergo a medical procedure that goes wrong or receive an incorrect diagnosis, you may be able to claim some kind of medical compensation.
- Slips & Falls – If you are unfortunate enough to trip over something in the street or in a shop, you may have the right to claim for financial compensation.
- Road Traffic Accidents – These are the most common incidents that result in a claim for financial compensation. Pedestrians and motorists that are injured due to another’s carelessness are usually able to claim for financial compensation.
How to Claim
If one of the above categories applies to your situation, please call Accident Advice Helpline now. We will talk you through the whole process with no obligation on your part. You will probably not have to go to court and we work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. Our patron is Esther Rantzen, the champion of people’s causes. So call us now and we will help you to claim what is rightfully yours.Open Claim Calculator