If you want to make a kendo accident claim you might not know where to turn. Did anyone ever make a kendo accident claim before? The answer is most definitely yes. With any martial art there is a danger that there is going to be an injury, particularly for those who are new to the sport. It could be that the instruction was not quite what it should have been and that a person has been hurt as a result.
Who can deal with a kendo accident claim?
We can! Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that has been able to help many people in your situation and with great success. We were founded in 2000 and have developed a strong reputation for success since then, helping thousands of people to get the results that they want after they have been injured through no fault of their own.
What are the advantages of using Accident Advice Helpline?
Brace yourself because there are many!
- We have a free helpline that runs 24/7. All you have to do is call 0800 689 0500 at any time of the day or night and you can contact us. This is great for those who are not free during office hours.
- No win, no fee* – this is our primary advantage! No win, no fee* describes the system that is used when you do not have to pay any legal fees upfront. We are sure that there are plenty of law firms out there that expect you to have a lot of money in the bank when you start your legal action through them. We do not think that this is a fair situation and we want you to know that we do not expect you to pay excessively when the accident that brought you to us was not your fault.
- We have a whole team of helpful advisors who understand just how daunting it is to make that initial call. From the moment that they answer the phone to talk about your kendo accident claim our friendly, highly trained staff will be able to put you at your ease.
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors only deal with this type of case – their attention will never wander onto other legal actions. You are in safe hands from the moment that you decide that you want to go ahead with your kendo accident claim.
- Our comprehensive website will give you a lot of information if you want to find out more before making that call. Try our 30-second test to get an idea of your eligibility for making a claim.
With so many success stories behind us, Accident Advice Helpline is definitely the place to turn if you want to move your case on. We will do everything that we can to get your case resolved as quickly as possible and we will also work very hard to get you any compensation to which you may be entitled. With all of this, is there any reason to delay making that call? Ring us from a landline on the number above or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: June 2, 2015
Author: David Brown