How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Who keeps industrial accident records?

    Industrial accident records are kept with HSE and can be found online. If you have been affected by an accident at work which led to an injury, you may wish to speak to a trusted law firm, such as Accident Advice Helpline, to find out what your next steps are and whether you are entitled to compensation for your injuries.

    Do I have to inform HSE of my accident?

    Your employer should be responsible for logging your accident and reporting it to HSE, though you can inform them yourself if you feel it is necessary to do so. Your employer may ask you to fill out an accident form or call an accident line number but this may well be done on your behalf. You have every right to enquire as to the accident process in your workplace, as every business should have a system in place to log and report accidents.

    Medical attention for workplace injuries

    Your accident at work may have been minor and not caused you any injuries. However, if you were one of the unfortunate victims who did suffer a serious injury after an accident at work, and you needed to see a medical professional, you could be owed compensation.

    Were you given painkillers, time off work or been to see a specialist for your injuries? You may have needed surgery or medication for your accident at work. If the accident was not your fault, we would urge you to speak to an accident claims advisor at Accident Advice Helpline to discuss your injury in more detail.

    Access to industrial accident records

    If you want to read about similar accidents to yours you may find these in the industrial accident records kept by HSE. Though you can also discuss your accident with one of our trained advisors who will be able to tell you whether you are likely to have a claim for compensation and what options are available to you. There is no obligation to make a claim when you call us, so if you just want to find out more information please feel free to call us so that we can answer any questions you may have.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call today

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) for more information on industrial accident records and where you stand, legally, after your accident at work.

    Category: Industrial injury claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.