How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Just what is a workplace injury?

    A workplace injury is any type of injury sustained at your place of work. It doesn’t matter whether you work on a construction site, in a shop, an office or even on a farm – wherever your place of work is, an accident leading to injury there could be classed as a workplace injury. Injuries sustained in accidents at work lead to thousands of lost work days every year, so employers should do as much as they can to keep their staff safe at work – it’s their responsibility.

    But if you have been injured in an accident at work and you feel that your employer could have done more to keep you safe then you may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation within three years of your accident. That’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help you.

    What type of workplace injury have you sustained?

    Workplace injuries can range from minor to life changing. You could suffer a back injury from lifting heavy items at work or a serious head injury after a fall from scaffolding. Perhaps you’ve broken your ankle after tripping on damaged floor at your office or scalds from an exploding kettle in a commercial kitchen. Whatever has happened, you could be entitled to compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings.

    That’s because an accident at work, however minor, often results in taking some time off to recover, which can affect your wages. There’s no need to struggle financially when you could make a personal injury claim if your employer or a colleague is at fault for your accident.

    Claiming compensation for injuries sustained at work

    What about if you’re driving a van or other vehicle for work and you’re injured in a crash? These types of accidents could still count as workplace injuries if somebody else is responsible, and Accident Advice Helpline can help you get the compensation you’re entitled to. You can get in touch with us after your accident by calling us on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to get advice from our expert team of advisors.

    Open Claim Calculator

    There’s no obligation to go ahead with a claim and if you do decide to proceed, our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. You really do have nothing to lose by getting in touch with us, and you don’t need to worry about losing your job – your employer’s liability insurance will normally pay out when you make a claim.

    Date Published: November 23, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Injury at work claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.