Personal injuries can cause debilitating pain and suffering and financial loss if the injury prevents the victim from working. If you have suffered a personal injury and it is the consequence of an accident that was the fault of someone else you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Insurance claim form template
So what information do you need to make a compensation claim? In order to use the insurance claim form template, which we will complete on your behalf, you will need to meet the following three conditions:
- Your injury must be the result of an accident that was somebody else’s fault.
- Your injuries must have required medical attention.
- This accident should have occurred within the past three years (although, this deadline can be extended if you were under 18 at the time of the accident or if your injury is the result of an industrial disease).
If you have met these three conditions then you should begin actively investigating whether you can make a compensation claim. Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm established in 2000 to help faultless victims of accidents retrieve the compensation that they are entitled to on a no win no fee basis.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you investigate your potential compensation claim in two easy ways:
- Online: You can use our online compensation calculator on our website to determine if you qualify for a compensation claim in less than 30 seconds.
- On the telephone. You can speak to one of our friendly and professional claims advisers on our helpline.
Claimants can talk to our advisers in complete confidence and have no obligation to proceed.
Returning to the insurance claim form template, there is some other information you need to have in order to make a compensation claim:
- Your accident: what was the nature of your accident (was it an accident workplace, a road traffic accident or another type of accident?) and what happened?
- Your injury: which part of your body did you injure and what was the nature of the injury?
- Medical attention: did you need medical attention as a result of your injury?
making a claim is much easier than you might imagine. Most claims can be easily processed over the telephone and most claimants do not need to attend court at any stage. Claim amounts are guidelines only and cannot be guaranteed. The time taken to resolve a case varies on a case by case basis.
For as much information you need, and so that we can complete the insurance claim form template if you decide to go ahead with a claim, call us today. From a landline ring 0800 689 5659.