Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


Injury Solicitors in Roy Bridge

Tourists who prefer the quieter life, base themselves in Roy Bridge instead of Fort William when they explore the Scottish Highlands. In the vicinity of Roy Bridge, there are several activities to do, and these include canoeing, kayaking, hill walking, mountaineering, mountain biking and fishing. The only Australian saint, Mary Mackillop, St. Mary of the Cross visited Roy Bridge in 1873 because her parents had emigrated from there. She died in 1909 and was canonized in 2010 by Pope Benedict XVI in Rome. There is now a plaque commemorating her visit in Roy Bridge.

There may or may not be a firm of injury solicitors Roy Bridge-based, however, so if you think you have grounds for making any kind of personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will try to put you in touch with an expert solicitor who works on a ‘no win no fee‘ basis.

Why look for injury solicitors in Roy Bridge?

You may need the services of injury solicitors in Roy Bridge if, for example, you have suffered injuries in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. If the accident happened in the British Isles, you generally have three years from its date, to file a personal injury compensation claim. However, there are shorter limitation periods for some accidents (only nine months if you have an accident involving an uninsured or untraced driver) so it is worthwhile checking with a firm of injury solicitors in Roy Bridge, one based near to where you live or with us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out how long you have in which to make your claim. You can call us on one of our freephone numbers given below at any time.

Illness caused by another’s negligence

You may also be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Roy Bridge, or elsewhere, if your doctor has told you that you have an illness or disease which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. Such illnesses could be work-related, for example, and you would need to be able to prove that your employer’s negligence caused the illness in order to make a successful personal injury compensation claim.

Food poisoning is another illness which could have been caused by the negligence of staff at a restaurant, and if you have had medical treatment and reported your illness to the local Public Health and Hygiene department, as well as having kept the receipt for the meal, you could make a claim against the owner of the restaurant.

These are only two examples of such illnesses.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need expert legal advice and help to proceed with a claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of these freephone numbers at any time: – 800 689 0500. Call now for expert legal advice.