Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


Injury solicitors in Roade

If you are a resident of Roade, Northamptonshire, you will have probably already realised that there are no injury solicitors in the village. So, if you want to file a personal injury compensation claim, what can you do? You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will be your expert injury solicitors in Roade, who works on a no win no fee basis.

Why seek injury solicitors in Roade?

You may have had an accident in which you sustained injuries, and you may be able to prove that you were not to blame for it. If you and your injury solicitors in Roade could prove that the accident was no fault of yours, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim. You generally have three years in which to file a claim for injuries, but there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years, or less in some instances, in which to make a claim. You can find out exactly how long you have in which to file your claim by calling us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our helpline numbers below.

You could also be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Roade, or one based close to where you live, because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by the negligence of another person or organisation. For this type of illness, you have three years from the date of your first diagnosis in which to make your claim.

Illnesses caused by negligence of another person

You may wonder what type of illnesses can be the result of another person’s negligence, so here are a few examples for you to consider.

  • Work-related illnesses and occupational diseases may be a result of an employer’s negligence, as the employer has a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of his or her workforce.
  • Food poisoning may result from another person’s negligence if food has not been properly prepared or cooked. You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of a restaurant, if you can prove that the staff caused your illness because of their negligence.
  • If you go into hospital and get MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) while you are there, you may be able to claim that clinical negligence caused this illness. You could also become infected with norovirus while in hospital, and again you may be able to prove that negligence on the part of healthcare professionals caused this illness.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have any potential claim to make, but need help to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our helpline numbers at any time. Call 0800 689 5659 . Why not call now for expert legal advice?