Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


Injury Solicitors in North Woolwich

The Crossrail tunnel under the Thames, between Plumstead and North Woolwich was completed at the beginning of February 2014, although it is not open yet. North Woolwich is currently connected to Woolwich itself by the Woolwich Ferry and the Woolwich foot tunnel.

If you had an accident in North Woolwich, in the foot tunnel or on the ferry, for example, you may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors North Woolwich so that you can file a personal injury compensation claim.

Injury solicitors in North Woolwich

If you can prove that you were the innocent victim of an accident, with the help of your injury solicitors North Woolwich, or ones based elsewhere in the country, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the person who was responsible for it. You usually have three years in which to file a claim for injuries sustained in an accident, if it occurred in the UK.

However if the accident happened at sea, in the air, or at an airport in most countries around the world, you only have two years in which to make a personal injury compensation claim.

It’s possible that you are searching for a firm of injury solicitors North Woolwich because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of someone else’s negligence. You have three years in which to file a claim in cases like this.

Accidents in the street

The most common types of accident are slips, trips and falls, as they can happen virtually anywhere. If you trip over a damaged kerb stone in the street, for example, you may be able to make a claim for your injuries from the local authority which is responsible for the repair and maintenance of roads and streets. If you tripped over a manhole cover which had not been properly replaced, then you could possibly make a claim against the utilities company who own it.

You should inform the police if you have an accident in the street and they should make a report and tell the appropriate body about your accident. Call an ambulance and ask for names and contact details of any witnesses. Also, if you are able, take photographs of the scene of the accident and your injuries, so that these may be used as supporting evidence for your claim.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but need advice and help to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call at any time as the freephone lines are always open.

call 0800 689 5659. For expert legal advice, call us now and find out how we may be able to help you.