Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


Injury Solicitors in North Bovey

You may have visited North Bovey in the Dartmoor National Park area and stayed at Bovey Castle, where you could have played golf. North Bovey is one of those picture-postcard Devon villages with thatched houses and a village green complete with an ancient stone cross. There’s an annual fair held in the village, with traditional maypole dancing in the summer. The centre of the village seems to be the ‘Ring of Bells’ which, apart from other things, offers Devon cream teas.

Injury solicitors North Bovey

There aren’t likely to be any injury solicitors in North Bovey, but you could probably find some in nearby Exeter. If you are in a situation where you want to file a personal injury compensation claim, but you can’t find injury solicitors in North Bovey, you can call us here at Accident Advice Helpline and we will do our best to put you in touch with a suitable injury solicitor. Our freephone numbers are given below.

You might, for instance, be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in North Bovey if you have been involved in an accident and injured. If you can prove that the accident was not your fault, then you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the person or organisation that you believe was responsible for it.

Another reason for seeking a firm of injury solicitors in North Bovey is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

How long do I have to claim?

If you have been injured in an accident within the British Isles, you have three years in which to make your claim. You also have three years in which to make a claim for an illness which you can prove you contracted because of another person’s negligence.

If you had an accident and were injured at sea, in the air or at an airport in a country which is a signatory to the Montreal Convention, then you only have two years in which to file a claim for injuries.

You also only have two years in which to claim for injuries sustained in an act of violence. The crime in which you were injured should have been reported to the police, who should have written a report and given you a unique crime reference number. If the crime happened in England, Wales or Scotland, you can claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. If it occurred in Northern Ireland, you can make a claim through the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.

Accident Advice Helpline

Call us here at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers for expert legal advice and help to file your potential claim. Call 0800 689 5659 . Why not call now to find out how we may be able to help you with your claim?