Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


Injury Solicitors in Milnathort

You probably won’t find a firm of injury solicitors in Milnathort, and perhaps you wouldn’t find any that were suitable for you in nearby Kinross either. What would you do if this were the case and you wanted to file a personal injury compensation claim?

You could call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers (you’ll find them below), and we would attempt to put you in contact with an appropriate injury solicitor. This applies wherever you are located in the British Isles.

Injury solicitors in Milnathort

If you are seeking injury solicitors in Milnathort, you may have been injured in an accident for which you can prove you were not to blame. You usually have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, although for some accidents you only have two years in which to claim. Call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have in which to file your particular claim.

You may also be looking for injury solicitors in Milnathort, for example, because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for this type of illness.

Cycling accidents

If you are a cyclist, you will know that drivers are not careful when it comes to people riding bikes. Apart from motorists, local authorities do not always maintain roads well, and this also applies to cycling paths and lanes.

You have to be careful when riding past a parked car that the driver or a passenger doesn’t open a door and knock you off your bike. This type of thoughtless action can cause serious injuries, even if you are wearing the appropriate protective gear.

If your front wheel lands in a large pothole in the road, you could be thrown off your bike into the road and could even be killed by oncoming traffic. You may be lucky and just sustain minor injuries, but if the worst happened then your parents, partner, spouse or child may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim on your behalf against the local authority responsible for maintaining roads and pavements.

You can claim compensation for the pain, distress and suffering caused to you, and for damage to your property, which might include your bike, your protective gear or your mobile phone, for example.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have any potential personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for help and advice regarding how to start the claims process. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 5659 . Why not call now for expert legal advice about your claim?